"Resposnsible Business Alliance Code of Conduct" (RBA Code of Conduct) is associated with the social, environmental and ethical code of conduct of the electronics industry supply chain, for our commitment to protect the human rights of employees and the community well-being of the global electronics industry supply chain, WTK committed to support the "Responsible Business Alliance Code of Conduct" vision and mission. We will follow the RBA standards and encourage Suppliers to follow the same criteria, and achieve the improvement goals.
- Compliance with law requirements and maintain the human rights of employees.
- Take the highest integrity and moral standards to be the code of conduct for business operations and employees.
- Ensure that the work environment and job safety with the goal of zero disasters.
- Implement green policies to achieve sustainable development.
- Design and implement the management systems for Law and customer requirements, to reduce operation risk and continuous improvement.
To comply with relevant legal and regulatory requirements and to fulfill customer needs, Wavetek has listed HSF requires for suppliers (including products and packing materials) as follows:
- Guarantee Letter of Hazardous Substance Free (pdf, 42kb)
- Laboratory Analysis Report: provided upon request.
- The 10 RoHS Substances (Pb, Hg, Cd, Cr 6+, PBBs, PBDEs, DEHP, BBP, DBP, DIBP)
- Total Chlorine and Total Bromine
- Wavetek HSF requirements (pdf, 244kb)
- Conflict Minerals Policy - Suppliers are required to comply with the following:
- Suppliers shall have a policy to reasonably assure that the tantalum, tin, tungsten and gold in the products they manufacture does not directly or indirectly finance armed groups in the DRC (Democratic Republic of the Congo) or an adjoining country.
- A system to evaluate and monitor the supply chain to ensure the above statement. Evidence of this system shall be provided to Wavetek upon request. Systems must conform to the requirements of Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Complete and return to Wavetek upon request the Conflict Minerals Due Diligence Tool (EICC/ GeSI template, http://www.conflictfreesmelter.org/), identifying smelters and their countries of origin.